Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm Totally Lame

Yup, I am!
I haven't posted anything cause I am not doing super fantastic with the whole healthy thing. I haven't eaten any meat though!
But this butt is getting into gear right now!! I'm trying to do a Jillian Michael's 30 day shred workout everyday as well as some interval training on the treadmill. 30 seconds sprinting, thirty seconds off. I could only do about 7 minutes of that yesterday before I felt like dying but it will get better!
I'm doing oatmeal, smoothies, or egg white omelets with spinach or peppers for breakfast.
Lunch is my hardest but I'm trying to get in two serving of veggies at lunch. Still working on this.
Dinner is hard too because I'm trying to get used to making food for me and food for the hubster. It's been a hilly couple of weeks but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment