- Focus on eating correct portions of healthy food with vegetables as the focus. I plan on following the 80/20 rule. I'm not going to beat myself up about indulging one day if I've been doing awesome for 5 days.
- Work out....a lot.....for me. Right now working out consists of kneading bread and putting it in the oven. I'm going to really start working out! I'm going to try to do Jillian Michaels videos and high intensity training 5 days a week.
- Goal weight: here goes, the dreaded number. I hate this number but I think it's important to have a realistic goal weight while staying healthy and toning my itty bitty muscles. I looked it up here and decided that I'm right in between a small and medium build so my number is where those two meet. Fortunately this is the number I have always had in my head. 125. This number is hard for me to admit because its about 30 lbs away and every time I try I lose motivation fairly quickly. I have hypothyroidism so I lose motivation fairly quickly cause it takes so stinking long to lose anything! But if I am diligent I know I can do it.
- Clean the house. Like deep clean. Organized. Sparkling. Maybe not too sparkling, I do have children. It's part of my healthy lifestyle though.
- Stick to our budget.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
I was going to title this post 2014 goals but in reality I know some of them may take longer. So here goes:
Monday, December 30, 2013
New Years is almost here. Ahhhhh! I'm getting so excited to start this "project" of mine. I've been looking up recipes and ideas all day. I've decided on a few things:
- I am avoiding meats but I am still going to use bouillon in my soups.
- My main objective is to make vegetables the forefront of my meals.
- I realize that pescatarianism is not a weight loss plan but I am hoping to change the way I eat and move my body more in an effort to lose some pounds. Therefore I will be tracking my weight weekly.